Brooks Anderson - Student Pastor
"Pursue Jesus Passionately and Make Him Famous."
Brooks believes the best mission statements are ones that cross over into personal passions. He loves studying and teaching the word of God, spending time with his wife Sadie and their four adorable kids: Charlee, Canon, Branch, and (in utero).
- Sports (watching and playing)
- Baylor University, BS Sociology
- Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, MA Christian Education (Student Ministry)
- The Imperfect Disciple by Jared C. Wilson
- Visual Theology by Tim Challies
- 12 Ways Your Phone is Changing You by Tony Reinke