Brooks Anderson - Student Pastor
"Pursue Jesus Passionately and Make Him Famous."
Brooks believes the best mission statements are ones that cross over into personal passions. He loves studying and teaching the word of God, spending time with his wife Sadie and their four adorable kids: Charlee, Canon, Branch, and Haddon.
- Baylor University, BS Sociology
- Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, MA Christian Education (Student Ministry)
- Respectable Sins by Jerry Bridges
- 21 Servants of Sovereign Joy by John Piper
- The Sermon on the Mount by R. Kent Hughes